Whether you have just had a baby or had children years ago, our post-natal package is customised especially for you. Many women don’t have time after having a baby to pay attention to themselves and it is easy for life to become “all about the kids”, but Mums deserve to be strong, happy and pain free.
Should you be experiencing problems or simply want some advice on returning to exercise safely.
OUR POST-NATAL PACKAGE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET BACK ON TRACK AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH.
POST NATAL PACKAGE OF 2 SESSIONS WILL COVER
Treatment is aimed at
- Women who have had children in the past or are currently in the post-natal phase.
- Women suffering from abdominal separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominis)
- Women suffering or recovering from low back pain or Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Women wanting to check if their core muscles are working properly and their current exercise are safe and appropriate
- Women wanting to return to sports after child birth or injury
Initial Assessment includes
- Lumbar and pelvic stability assessment
- Core assessment
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominis assessment
- Pelvic floor muscle screening for urinary dysfunction
- Goal identification for client motivation
- Lower and upper limb
Subsequent session includes
- Ongoing review of initial assessment and goals
- One-on-one Pilates and strengthening sessions tailored