Whether you are a professional, amateur, or social golfer, the game can be physically and mentally demanding. Like many sports these days, a well
tailored screening and exercise programme can help the body adapt to the rigorous emands at all the levels of participation therby improving performance and reventing injury. Comprehensive physical assessments and golf specific screening will identify weak links in the kinetic chain which can lead to poor technique, loss of distance, and injury.
This program unifies a holistic approach examining core strength, stability, mobility, muscle length, force production and balance. We prefer to work in tandem with your golf teaching professional, so we can reach your golf performance targets together.
GOLF SCREENING ASSESSMENT PROGRAMME – Consists of 2 to 10 SESSIONS
This programme is recommended for patients who suffer from mild to moderatre rupture or “tear” of the ACL without other structures damaged or conditions contributing to the deteriorating knee pain.
- Initial core strength and stability assessment
- Quality of flow movements
- Upper body strength and flexibility
- Full screening report. Targets identified around strength and range of movement for an optimal golf swing
- Golf specific exercise programme prescribed, including self-management tips to use at home and on the course
- Advice on optimising specific golf goals
- Soft tissue, joint mobilisation treatment to obtain optimal range of movement